We are a full service home care agency based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, aiming to deliver the highest standards of care at all times.
Fully registered with the Care Quality Commission, Caring Angels Home Care Ltd was founded in May 2014 by company Director Becky Morris. Within our first year, we grew to employ a team of over 10 staff and continue to go from strength to strength.
Each care giver understands our company code of conduct and ethics, which includes:
- To encourage individual motivation and independence at every opportunity, given the client’s abilities, preferences and needs.
- To respect everybody’s privacy and ensure that the client’s needs, personal choices and dignity are respected and upheld at all times.
- To employ only the best people, both in our office staff and our care givers, who know everything about each client and their individual needs.
- To deliver consistency of care, building relationships with each client.
- All staff are encouraged and supported to develop their professional and personal skills through training and support and to develop their careers within the company.
- To deliver all care with the utmost compassion, so you can rest assured that your family member or loved one entrusted to our care really is in the best possible hands.
- We have an open door policy, which means that we are always open, honest, fair and transparent in what we do.
The inspiration behind Caring Angels Home Care
Company Director Becky Morris has worked in the care industry in one form or another since leaving Radbrook College with a BTEC Diploma in Care.
Becky was inspired to start up Caring Angels because she saw the lack of high quality, affordable care available and she needed to know that her ageing family members would be cared for to the same high standards that she would deliver herself. So you can rest assured that your loved ones will receive the same standard of care that Becky would give to her own grandmother.
Becky strives to ensure that all of her clients feel like the dignified and valued individuals that they are – and not merely a number on the books.
Born and raised in Shrewsbury, Becky studied at Radbrook College before graduating and working in various care settings.
She has continued to study and develop her skills throughout her career and has subsequently achieved:
- NVQ3 Promoting Independence
- NVQ4 Health and Social Care
- NVQ5 Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care
As highly qualified as she is experienced, Becky has cared for people of all ages from birth to 103 years!